Full Stack Development
Frontend Development is the process of creating buttons, animations, links and many more on a website is called front end development. It is responsible for the aspects of a website that users see and interact with: the user interface (UI).
Backend Development is the process of creating everything that goes behind the scenes of a website. It is responsible for all the aspects of a website that users can’t see. It is also known as server side development due to focusing on the behind-the-scenes logic, APIs and database interactions that power the site.
Full Stack Development is the process of creating both front end (client side) and backend (server side) portion of a website. In other words, the full stack is a set of frameworks, libraries, and tools for both client and server software for better functioning of a website.
• Aim for a responsive web design
• Try software prototyping
• Gather a good team
• Know your users
• Be versatile
• Customize your app
• Always test and validate your project
• It identifies your business’ brand globally.
• 24/7 accessibility.
• It helps in building trust.
• Expand global reach.
• Attracting valuable search engine traffic.
• This is the best way for online marketing.
• Building trust of your customers leads to brand’s reliability.
• It is cost effective because you can promote your brand without going anywhere.
• You can run your business sitting at home through website development.
• It helps you in converting the visitors of your website into buyers very quickly and results in increasing sales.