Web Application Development is the process of developing, designing, testing and deploying application programs that run over the web server and are accessed through the internet. Web applications are not required any download; you can access them through the network.
A content management system (CMS) web application is used to manage, organize, create, edit and publish content on websites. Content in a CMS is stored in a database.
E-commerce web application is a software program that allows you buy and sell goods and services, digital products online.
Portal web application is such an application that permits authenticated and authorized user access to company’s data repository.
Single page web application is a form of dynamic web application that allows the user free and quick communication within the browser. Single page app works inside a browser and does not require any page reloading during use.
• Web application helps in publicity and branding .
• It improves the efficiency of the business.
• It provides 24/7 accessibility.
• Web applications are easy to install and maintain.
• It helps business in setting its stand online.
• It helps in promoting your products and services.
• It assists in building brand loyalty.